Learn 2G/3G Mobile packet Core in 2 Hrs
Learn fundamentals of 2G/3G Packet Switched (PS) Core Network in simple way and short time
Mobile Packet Core Engineers, are the engineers who are responsible for Mobile Packet Core Network in mobile operators.
Mobile Packet Core network contains different technologies, 2G/3G, and 4G-LTE.
- This course learns you the fundamentals of Mobile Packet Switched (PS) Core Network in 2G and 3G, in simple way and short time. It is your first step in your career as Mobile Packet Core Engineer.
- This course contains 2 Hrs of online video, which you can learn in as much time as you need.
- This course helps you succeed in the job interview, and gives you solid foundation that you can easily build on it after you become Mobile Packet Core Engineer.
- Also if you are a project manager, or dealing with Mobile Packet Core Engineers, and would like to well understand this field, this course will be great for you.
What you will learn,
- Network Nodes and Architecture
SGSN, GGSN, HLR, RNC, BSC, CG, DNS, DPI, OCS, PCRF.
- Network Interfaces
Gn/Gp, Iu-PS, Gb, Gr, Ga, Gs, Gx, Gy.
- Basic Procedures
Attach/detach, PDP activation/modification/deactivation, RAU, Service request, Paging.
- Roaming Architecture
Inbound, and outbound.
- Mobility Management and Session Management states
READY, STANDBY, IDLE, PMM-CONNECTED, PMM-IDLE, PMM-DETACHED, ACTIVE, INACTIVE.
- Policy and Charging Control Fundamentals
Offline charging vs. Online charging, Volume/Time/Event based charging, Flow Based charging, and PCC rules.
- Level: Beginner.
- Learning Type: Online, self-paced.
- Includes: 2 hours on-demand video, full lifetime access, access on mobile and TV.
- Prerequisite: No prerequisites are required for this course.
PreviewNetwork Architecture (3:02)
StartBasic Procedures in 2G and 3G (1:26)
PreviewAttach Procedure (3:58)
StartPDP Context Activation Procedure in 2G (4:52)
StartPDP Context Activation Procedure in 3G (3:39)
StartQoS ‘Quality of Service’ in 2G and 3G (4:00)
StartPDP address and PDP type (2:40)
StartRouting Area Update (RAU) (1:39)
StartRAU Procedure signaling (2:47)
PreviewMobility Management states in 2G (2:56)
StartMobility Management states in 3G (2:48)
StartSession Management states in 2G and 3G (2:18)
StartService Request in 3G (1:58)
StartPaging Procedure in 3G (2:02)
StartPaging Procedure in 2G (2:04)
StartPeriodic RAU and Implicit Detach (2:35)
For any question in course topics or any other inquiry, you are welcomed to contact me on [email protected]