Learn 4G-LTE Mobile Packet Core in 3 Hrs
Learn fundamentals of 4G-LTE Evolved Packet Core (EPC) Network in simple way and short time
Mobile Packet Core Engineers, are the engineers who are responsible for Mobile Packet Switched (PS) Core Network in mobile operators.
Mobile Packet Core network contains different technologies, 2G/3G, and 4G-LTE. The Packet Switched (PS) Core Network in 4G-LTE, is called the 'Evolved Packet Core (EPC)'.
- This course learns you the fundamentals of 4G-LTE Evolved Packet Core (EPC) Network, in simple way and short time.
- This course contains 2.5 Hrs of online video, in which you can learn in as much time as you need.
- This course highly increases your chances to get a job as Mobile Packet Core Engineer. and it helps you to rapidly develop your career, after you become Mobile Packet Core Engineer.
- Also this course is suitable for managers and other related staff, who need to be able to technically deal with Mobile Packet Core Engineers.
What you will learn,
Network nodes and architecture.
MME, SGW, PGW, HSS, eNodeB, PCRF, DPI, OCS, CG, DNS.
S1-MME, S1-U, S5/S8, S6a, SGs, Gx, Gy, Ga.
Attach/Detach, PDN connectivity, TAU, Handover, Service Request, Network-triggered Service Request.
EMM and ECM states.
EMM-REGISTERED, EMM-DEREGISTERED, ECM-CONNECTED, ECM-IDLE.
Policy and Charging Control Fundamentals.
Online/offline charging, volume/time/event based charging, flow based charging, PCC rules.
Voice over LTE (VoLTE) Fundamentals.
VoLTE signaling, SRVCC, CS fallback.
- Level: Beginner.
- Learning Type: Online, self-paced.
- Includes: 2.5 hours on-demand video, access on mobile, computer and TV.
- Access Period: 1 Year.
- Prerequisite: No prerequisites are required for this course.
For any question in course topics or any other inquiry, you are welcomed to contact me on [email protected]